breadcrumb Gi Motor S.r.l. > Articoli di: gimotor
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Nessuna categoria
Category with dropdown
- Nessuna categoria
- Redmi Buds 4 Pro, Buds 4 With Dual Dynamic Drivers, ANC Launched: Price, Specifications Ottobre 5, 2022The Redmi Buds 4 Pro and the standard Redmi Buds launched in Europe on October 4. They feature dual dynamic drivers and three-level ANC technology.
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Review: Much Improved in Many Ways Ottobre 5, 2022Close to three years after the launch of the original AirPods Pro comes its successor, the Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen). Priced at Rs. 26,900, the AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) promises better sound, ANC, and a few interesting new features. Is this the best true wireless headset you can buy right now? Find out in […]
- SWIFT Lays Out Blueprint for Central Bank Digital Currency Network After 8-Month Experiment Ottobre 5, 2022SWIFT, the financial messaging system that connects over 11,500 banks and funds around the world, has laid out a blueprint for a global central bank digital currency (CBDC) network. The plans for a CBDC network come after an 8-month experiment with the central banks of France and Germany and lenders such as HSBC, Standard Chartered […]
- Company of Heroes 3 Release Date Delayed to February 2023 Ottobre 5, 2022Company of Heroes 3 release date has been delayed to February 23, 2023. Sega and Relic Entertainment announced that their upcoming war-themed, real-time strategy game has been pushed back by three months for better fine-tuning. Company of Heroes 3 is up for pre-order on Steam, and was initially set to launch on November 11, 2022.
- Cross-Chain Bridges, DEXs Have Been Used to Launder $4 Billion Stolen Crypto: Elliptic Ottobre 5, 2022Criminals have laundered at least $4 billion (roughly Rs. 32,558 crore) worth of illegal crypto proceeds using decentralised exchanges, bridges that allow asset transfers across different blockchains, and coin swap services, a new study shows.
- VeeFriends NFT Characters to Be Sold as Toys at Macy’s, Toys”R”Us Ottobre 5, 2022Characters of popular non-fungible token (NFT) series VeeFriends are now being converted into physical toys for children. The toy collection will be launched on October 17 in Macy’s and Toys”R”Us. Each toy will come with a unique QR code that would lead its owner to a 3D animated heartfelt short film or character song.
- Apple Reportedly Asks Suppliers to Shift Some AirPods, Beats Production to India: All Details Ottobre 5, 2022Apple has reportedly asked its suppliers Foxconn and Luxshare Precision Industry, to move some AirPods and Beats headphone production to India for the first time. According to a Nikkei report, Foxconn is preparing to make Beats headphones in India, followed by AirPods, while the Luxshare is focusing more on its Vietnamese AirPods operations for now […]
- Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro With 1.64-Inch AMOLED Display, 110+ Sports Modes Launched: Price, Specifications Ottobre 5, 2022The Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro launched globally on October 4. This smartwatch has a rectangular 1.64-Inch AMOLED display. It features over 110 sports modes and comes with 10 pre-loaded running workouts.
- Super Mario Bros. Movie Trailer to Be Released at Nintendo Direct This Week Ottobre 5, 2022The upcoming Super Mario Bros. Movie is getting its own special Nintendo Direct event. The presentation promises a trailer for the movie, and goes live on October 7 at 1:35am IST in India/ October 6 at 1:05pm PT in the US, across Nintendo's YouTube channels. Chris Pratt voices the titular Mario, with an ensemble cast […]
- Mastercard Launches ‘Crypto Secure’ to Assist Banks in Preventing Cases of Fraud Ottobre 5, 2022Mastercard has launched a new tool called ‘Crypto Secure’ that is intended to help banks and financial institutions detect as well as prevent fraudulent activities associated with virtual digital assets. CipherTrace blockchain startup will be providing the infrastructure for rolling-out the tool.